Ways to Improve Your Confidence
- When you are being introduced, smile and
glance at the audience and then at the
person saying all those nice things about
you. Do not look down in modesty. Be
- Start very slowly, with your shoulders back
and chin up. Then gradually speed up.
- Open your presentation by saying
something genuine like:
"I am glad to be here today..."
"I am happy to be talking to you about..."
"I am delighted to share with you...."
- Recognize that you know more about your
topic than any of your listeners. You are an
- Wear your best clothes.
- Above all, have a smile on your face. Your
body should feel positive too. Keep telling
yourself how good you feel.