- If possible, check out the room in which you will
speak a week before hand. Find out how much
rearranging you will need to do. Draw a diagram.
- Prepare a powerful introduction for yourself, to
be given by another person. Write it out in full, to
be read by the introducer word for word.
- Pick out the clothes you will wear. Be sure that
they have been properly cleaned.
- Practice deep-breathing exercises so that you will
be relaxed and in control at the time of your
- Visualize your audience. See everyone smiling at
you, eagerly and with anticipation! Visualize
their expressions changing as you speak to them.
See them applauding and laughing at your one-
- Be animated and enthusiastic when you present.
But adapt to the audience. Be just a bit more
enthusiastic than they are.
- Add drama and energy to your presentation.
Practice saying these words over and over to
"I feel like taking on whole armies
I have ten hearts. I have 100 arms.
I feel too strong to war with mortals.
Bring me GIANTS!"